 Space / 12200
  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Good work! You can actually do POV-raytraced instructions without much extra effort. I have done that for my own instructions: (URL) trick is to use the "step" feature of L3P. Then L3P inserts clock statements the generated pov file. Thus you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Hey- those look pretty darn good! I'll investigate this. The extra shadows from the lighting are still somewhat distracting, but that may be worth it. Thanks! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)