 Space / 12134
  Re: New transforming space ship

Hey, Patrick I really quite like this-- it's an incredibly challenging task to set for yourself, but you've done an admirable job. The ship forms are particularly nice, flowing into each other aerodynamically. The mecha is quite good, too, but I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New transforming space ship

Thanks Stuart. I'm not a huge fan of transformers so the design challenge is what I was really after. v2.0 might be a while, or maybe not. Pat J (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)