 Space / 12133
12132  |  12134
Subject:
Voting for BT1 Contest models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:58:36 GMT

Hi,

I see a number of 11th hour entries for the contest, and I cant wait to look at
them. The ones already on Tom's contest page have been a treat to see and an
inspiration.

Will there be a notice when all the models have been added to the contest page?
And I would like clarification on where to send the votes.

Special thanks to Jude Beaudin, Tom Sciortino, Tony Hafner, and Richard
Marchetti, and anyone else involved with this. Nicely done.

Mark