 Space / 12113
12112  |  12114
Subject:
Zlatko Under's BT1 Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:16:48 GMT

I'm posting this for Zlatko, since it isn't working for him.

Here is my late entry for the BT1 Space Contest. I could not get my hands on
a digital camera so I tried to use my sanner to scan the set. That turned
out badly. Finally I used my webcam and the pictures came out ok. I am very
sorry about the over yellowness in the pics. You can see the model of mine
called Nova SX2 here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9573
Best regards,
Zlatko Unger
http://fusion.refraxion.com