 Space / 12092
    Re: announcing Eon project —Kirby Warden
   Looks good so far, Paul. At first glance it appears you intend for the deck to be extendable. It's always neat to see construction/maintenance units in action. So, um... you gonna finish this one? Not that I'm one to be pushy, I know I've had my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: announcing Eon project —Paul Hartzog
     ja i hope i finish it too but most of my bigger projects lose steam cuz i get bored with them, however THIS one i've built parts of for almost a year and it keeps coming back to the front of my brain, so it WANTS to be built.... -p (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        besides... —Paul Hartzog
   heh, and and besides, i'd rather build a detailed small model than a sloppy big model any day. ;-) -p (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: besides... —Kirby Warden
   (...) I understand both of those points Keep up the great work!! (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)