 Space / 12075
    Repost (sorta) of my BT1 Mobile Message Decoder —Tony Hafner
   Now that my web provider problems are straightened out, I've posted this model where it belongs. You can find the pictures with thumbnails and newly-added descriptions here: (URL) will be coming at some point in the future- I have a ton of image (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)