 Space / 12074
Re: Questions about Peregrin*Weststar Intergalactic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:39:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hello, All,
I was looking at the links on Baylug's Space section, and I found this:

http://radiotitan.8m.com/PW.htm
Peregrin*Weststar Intergalactic

The models on the site looked pretty cool, so I looked at them in more
detail. At the bottom of the page I found a place to enter quantity of
item(s) and a link that said "Add to Shopping Cart".
Can you actually buy these custom-made LEGO Models?
If so, that would be really cool.
If anyone knows anything about this, please reply.

Curt Tigges

That's just Tom's sense of humor. If you click on the link, it takes you to
an "error" page. :-)

Darn :-( . Oh well, I might be able to build one of those long range scouts
myself, if I have the pieces.

Curt Tigges