 Space / 12049
    Et In Arcadia Lego - repair (phase two) —Paul Hartzog
   howd all, (URL) been entirely rewritten in php, so feel free to browse around and email me if u bump into anything broken :-D (you will likely need to check/change any links you may have to my site, but you are hopefully only linking to the base url (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - repair (phase two) —Paul Hartzog
   oh yeah, and don't be using no ancient history browsers, neither ;-) w3 org compliant browsers only (thats ns and ie 6 and up) -p (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)