 Space / 12035
    Blacktron 1 Space contest —Greg Howell
   Hello, The item this post links to is called the Scrutinizer. It's design and mission is for long range scouting. The ship has three huge engines powering it well past the speed of ludicrous. The ship can transform into a three legged walker for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Blacktron 1 Space contest (BT1) —Greg Howell
   (...) Addendum: I peg this puppy at a catagory V. I don't have a parts count but the main model is the ship. Mr Scrutinizer please use photo 'blacktrona' for the thumbnail. Thank you all, Greg~ The name of the ship is by no means an intent to sway (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)