 Space / 12022
Re: Learning how to build in .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:34:43 GMT

Looks good, Erin. I think you're off to a good start with building space
stuff. The main thing is to build a lot, try out different shapes and
combinations of parts. Basically, just do what you feel like doing and don't
worry about what anyone thinks, and you'll come up with interesting results.

Everyone has their own building style. Sometimes when I see a new model on
the Brickshelf "Recent" page, I can often tell right away who built it
without even going to their folder. Some of my favorite builders whose
spaceships I've studied are Mark Sandlin (my boy), Tim Courtney, Jon Palmer,
Pat Justison, Kyle Keppler, Bram Lambrecht, and Joel Kuester. But there's a
lot of excellent builders in lugnet.space, and also in the
lugnet.build.mecha group too. So, you've definitely got some great resources
for inspiration!

Dan