 Space / 12020
12019  |  12021
Subject:
Update on Bazooka Joe from SWAT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:39:21 GMT

This just in! Due to a horrible experiment gone wrong, Bazooka Joe's arms
have mutated and have become extra long! Though this may sound like a
tragedy in the eyes of some, Joe has actually found this mutation to be very
handy. He can now use his bazookas to their full extent and even grab things
from further away from before! To see pictures of the new Joe, go here:

Authors note * I was experimenting with the Technic figures, and found out
that you can extend their arms by adding the joints from another arm
section. I found that by adding one extra joint makes the figure more
posable and even  little more realistic in my opinion. Enjoy!

~Nick
Me be a lurker? That's unpossible!

www.swatonline.org