 Space / 12014
    Re: Learning how to build in .space —Mark Sandlin
   (...) It has an unusual shape. I like it. Does it have an interior? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Learning how to build in .space —Erin Windross
   Well, sort-of, it has (Or had, I should say) three or four seats located down the center of the thing, but that was all. I was mainly trying to focus on the exterior. I've already cannabalized the model for a small fighter that I hope to post on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)