 Space / 1199
  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) I agree....May I have permission to add the hoverbot to my collection of Misc. space characters? I like the comedic aspects of a couple of your creations...I haven't experimented w/ robots in years... Gee....and I thought I was (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

In lugnet.space, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes: [...] (...) Go ahead -- I'm happy to pull any of them apart if the pictures weren't clear. I'm fond of the thin-bot, myself, but you can't relaly make out much of the detail from the black pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)