 Space / 11978
  Re: BT Contest: WTF-2001 Wide-Track Fury

(...) Rodger that, lance leader, transfer to this now: (URL) awsome. I don't know about the bandwith limitations... -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BT Contest: WTF-2001 Wide-Track Fury

(...) Ok, about ozbricks, has anyone used them? What are their experiences? Good, bad, indifferent? I have been thinking about leaving geocities, but I don't want to move the site again in a couple months. Oh, and Tony, I like the WTF, neat little (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)