 Space / 11949
    Re: Keppler Industries Update: KI Luxury Transport —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Well, there we go! Nothing to bring a military together like sending the admiral around in outrageous comfort :-) Nice looking ship there. I love the interiour details. Good flow throughout. (tagged for Jain's feature :-) --- wubwub (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Keppler Industries Update: KI Luxury Transport —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Exactly. :-D I need to check Jains more often, your stories are of the few I accually read. Normally, if there is more than 2 paragraphs, I just skim through. But Jain's has it! :^P PS. Maybe the KI Skunkwerks will accidentally leak something (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)