 Space / 11920
    Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop —Geordan Hankinson
   Wow! That is incredible! egad that is awesome! I haven't seen bebop, but I have checked out the model of this once or twice, :) Wow, this is just too cool, so much detail, and it has such a cool shape! this really rules, Great work Joel! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop —Joel Kuester
   (...) thanks! (...) oh no! this must be rectified quickly :) (...) yep, its definately one of the coolest looking ships around. I wish I could take credit for the shape! cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)