 Space / 11915
    Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop —David Perry
   Yes!!!!!!! if there is anyone to do the Swordfish, or anything from Bebop for that matter, justice, it is you. Looks wonderful! :D way to go. Do the wings fold up? David (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop —Joel Kuester
   (...) thanks! nope, I haven't figured out a way to make the wings fold up, but I am working on it! The main problem is that they both fold in slightly different directions at odd angles, and the wings of this model are only 4 plates thick, so making (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)