 Space / 11906
    Re: Confederation Flyby Animation —Ahui Herrera
   Very nice... How did you get the image of the world? -AHui (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Confederation Flyby Animation —Rick Hallman
   (...) I used a sphere with a bunch of code on top of it. If you want it, I can email it to you. Rick (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Confederation Flyby Animation —Ahui Herrera
   Yes please... Send to herreraag@npt.nuwc.navy.mil (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)