 Space / 11893
Re: I want to make a shipyard!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
  I've been thinking of making a shipyard for a long time now (after
all, where are all of those ships of mine supposed to be built?), and
was wondering if anyone had made one before (though I'm pretty sure
someone has)..
  If I do make it, it'll probably be about 5ft. by 2ft. by 2ft. with
open gridwork and a lot of support beams.. I'm thinking of making it in
a long box shape, with a lot of platforms and stuff jutting out.
  Please post some suggestions, 'cause I really want to build this!

Have you tried the possibility of ZNAP?  I've found that they make pretty
good beams, and technically, it is Lego... I've got a project I'm working on
right now that uses ZNAP....

If you can find ZNAP, your chances are pretty good at finding it cheap as well..

-Scott