 Space / 11890
Re: How do I use Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 06:56:17 GMT

In article <GnqqxH.CqI@lugnet.com>, "Tom" <tomfrh@hotmail.com.spam>
wrote:

Hi,
    whenever i try and do anything in brickshelf(upload photos etc), the
menu commands always dissapear fairly quickly and I have to relogin.
I've got to the "select file to upload" menu once or twice but it never gets
past that.

Does this happen to other people?

Tom

   Sounds screwy, I had some serious problems using one of my browsers,
it was either Communicator or Explorer (I primarily use iCab). The
upload button wouldn't appear!
   As Kyle said in a different part of the thread, see if cookies are
enabled. You should be able to turn them on like this: Edit >>
Preferences >>> Advanced >>>> Cookies.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html