 Space / 11883
Re: Artemus power suit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:52:35 GMT

Wow! I'm really impressed Joseph! Those two suits are just awesome. I almost
feel bad for dismantling my 7313... Argh! ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
here's the follow-up model to last month's shinkitsune
http://www.geocities.com/mescalero.geo/artemus.html

instructions are here
http://members.tripod.com/~mescalero/artemus1.html

and the .dat file is here