 Space / 11871
  Re: TB-21 'Templar' Light Bomber

(...) cockpit, and the ordnance says very clearly "stay well behind." (...) I don't think it's nanofig. (He's got the crew listed as "2".) best LFB (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TB-21 'Templar' Light Bomber

(...) *raises eyebrow* Really? Hrm. The opaque cockpit and lack of interior details threw me. Adrian (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TB-21 'Templar' Light Bomber

(...) I don't do interior's very often because of the atrocious render time, even for a 160x120 image, and I have to figure out how to get half-way decent lighting in an object like that. Maybe I will reip the cockpit off and do a render... Rick (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)