 Space / 11846
  Re: Blacktron Contest Entry: Eliminator

(...) Geez, you guys hear the word Blacktron and just get ALL excited about it. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Contest Entry: Eliminator

(...) Hey, you're the one who's seeing this in the ship designs :) Take a look at the Blacktron I designs though. The Battrax and the Invader are both long and thin too, so it's not just The Grand Admiral and me. Adrian (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Contest Entry: Eliminator

(...) ROTFLMAO! 8?D Matt (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Contest Entry: Eliminator

(...) Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)