 Space / 11788
  LCC Command: A change of address!

Greetings, all. I have finaly given Geocities and it's adds the boot! I would like to thank Ozbricks.com for hosting my website. It can now be found at: (URL) that one for some reason goes down, the Geocities one is still online as a mirror site. -- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LCC Command: A change of address!

(...) ...Well, great site. I like the spinning images and the writing style. And I like how each group has a distinct look and feel to its ships. KUTGW --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LCC Command: A change of address!

Cool site. I was wondering what those Carona etc. command things were, I'm glad ya' put the Clan command text in. Or maybe it was there all along and I missed it... (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LCC Command: A change of address!

(...) Thank you very much. :) Yep, I think this was the first time I put "Clan" in. -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) The Drislogan Clan section ought to be coming soon! I'm just building the models! (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)