 Space / 11778
    Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector —Mike Petrucelli
   As one of the only MOCs I have had time to look at recently, I must say that is very good looking. I particularly like the Technic gear on the doors. It just adds that extra detail that catches one's eye. Great way to make a toilet too. -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks, man. I wish I could say that the toilet was my idea, but I "borrowed" that one from someone else (if I could remember who, I'd give proper credit). Glad you like it, anyway! - Paul (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector —Kyle Keppler
   (...) I used the toliet idea myself on my big ship: (URL) But I didn't make it either. :-P Todd made it a while back. (URL) (The pics seem to not be working for me, your milage may vary...) --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)