 Space / 11774
    Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector —Tom Sciortino
   Hey, that's pretty cool! Love the color scheme and the realism. I especially like those touches of yellow and black. I can't quite tell if that's trans red glass or IcePlanet orange glass. Good use of the many shades of grey - makes it look very (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! Glad you like it. The windows are Ice Planet orange - not exactly my favorite color, but sometimes you've gotta use what you've got :-) I actually tried several highlight colors before I settled on the yellow - it had to stand out but (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)