 Space / 11728
  New space wargame: Fleet Command

Hi there everyone, Lucky for me, I have just finished year 12 and, after a streak of inspiration, I have written a wargame. Although Brikwars is a great, well written game, I was finding it a bit slow to play with all of the dice rolling for (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New space wargame: Fleet Command

This seems pretty cool, unfortunately I haven't read all the rules yet. Though I'll be sure to give you feedback as soon as I do. Anyhow, Zac, are you willing to post the source code for your program? If it's in C++ or C I might be able to make a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: New space wargame: Fleet Command

(...) Actually, I wrote the program in Visual Basic. Converting to a mac version would be good, though. I'll post the code when I have a final version done. Zac Soden (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)