 Space / 11722
Re: New MOC: Lord Alexander class battleship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 01:45:12 GMT

Jordan Greer <aurora_@mac.com> writes:
   Ja, it's very, very ugly. That's why I dismantled it less than a week
after I took those pictures and put the pieces to good use.
   I mainly needed experience in building something of that weight so I
could make something better. =)

I would say that although the cosmetic appearance of that ship is not
very exciting, it is very helpful to tackle a project that big, so you
can develop experience with the structural reinforcement that it would
require.

It looks like you are working with a relatively limited assortment of
space Lego bricks, and so it's an especially impressive accomplishment
that you were able to make something that big.

I like the details you were able to include, such as the missile
storage area.  I think that if you keep working along those lines you
will soon come up with a large ship that is more to your liking.

--Bill.