 Space / 11715
  Re: The S.E.T.

That thing's nice. =) Any chance we could see the inside of the rotating section, and its' mechanism? (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The S.E.T.

(...) thanks! Indeed I shall share the mechanism. I actually posted the mechanism a few months ago when I started building the SET. It was the first thing I sat down and worked out: (URL) two black boxes on each end of the roto-tube get built into (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)