 Space / 11698
11697  |  11699
Subject:
Doesn't it annoy you when this happens?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 05:40:23 GMT

   You build a ship in a relatively short amount of time, then can't
complete it because you're missing like six pieces.
   That's what happened to one of my newest ships. I started it in early
October, finished the hull in early November, and have had it sitting on
the top of my desk since then while I try to find 4 or so 8x1 gray
plates, which is all that's stopping me from finishing it...
   Sigh, 4 tiny pieces can prevent ya' from finishing a 3000 or so piece
craft, that's pretty annoying!
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html