 Space / 1169
1168  |  1170
Subject:
Unitron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:54:51 GMT

This was probably the best set of lego space ever.  Even though I only bought
the one cheapest set (still was $20), I think that it was one of the coolest
sets.  Too bad I was just a kid when they had it.  I am looking for anyone who
has MIB star hawk II and space station zenon sets.  I think the unitron series
was one of the best ever.  The pieces were simple and easily adaptable, and it
is a shame it went out so quickly.  If anyone else liked unitron, we could
send a petition for it to be re-released.  If you wanna trade sets, I have
stuff like a complete hydro search sub and a near-complete galactic mediator.