 Space / 11661
    Re: Step 7 (Was Group Building Experiment) —Jon Palmer
   For this step I added 4 1x1 headlight bricks next to the original ones Steve put in. I thought they would give the SW engines some more stability. I put 2 plates on the bottom to lift the "Thing" up a bit. On top I added 4 1x3s Also if you didn't (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Step 8 (Was Group Building Experiment) —Gary E. Blessing
   I just added step 8, just a roof and I decided to enclose it some. Gary Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gn30Bp.EEx@lugnet.com... (...) Steve (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)