 Space / 1157
  Sneak peek of new DS-4 Fleet Interceptor

After seeing Ken Takei's models today I felt inspired to finish my DS-4 project. The model had been hanging around in an unfinished state ever since I got my first shipment of castle wall corners. The model is actually mostly castle parts with (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sneak peek of new DS-4 Fleet Interceptor

(...) Well done! I had often played with the idea of using BURPs to "bulk up" a starship design, but I couldn't figure out how to use them. I can't wait to see more views of yours! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sneak peek of new DS-4 Fleet Interceptor

Pat, Do you have a www/http address for the pics? Our proxy here at work won't let me FTP. Like they want me to work, or something. James Wilson, Dallas TX (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sneak peek of new DS-4 Fleet Interceptor

I'll put them up on my web server this afternoon. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)