 Space / 11458
RE: M450 SkyRacer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:26:06 GMT

Mark Chan writes:
I've posted the M450 SkyRacer as an entry to Paul Hartzog's
HoverThing contest, but his server was down yesterday so I
don't know if I qualify (maybe he will still let me enter??)

It kind of pushes the open cockpit requirement...

Regardless, here are the pics:
but also features retractable landing gear, and fan blades inside
the engine cowling.

Great job!  I love the working landing gear.  Looks like you put a ton
of SNOT work into it too.  Nicely done, especially for such small
spaces.  How strong is it?  Looks like the nose might come off kind of
easily?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu