 Space / 11426
  Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!

Nice site, nice comics. =) But you put it on tripod, icky! That damned sponsor window thing opens whenever you click to see a new chapter.. -Jordan Solarian Imperial Archive (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!

(...) hello, I recently lost my job and have am nearing the end of my resources. I have been researching jobs and sending out resumes during the day and I work on this project in the evening. It has been kinda helpful to me, since it takes my mind (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)