 Space / 11406
Re: I've finally finished my website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:37:28 GMT

Nice start! The design is clean and easy to navigate, and the storyline
looks quite interesting. I look forward to seeing more!

Kenneth Tam
GA 826 Squadron
http://www.members.home.com/ga826squadron/Main.html

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
Come and discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html
Please notify me of anything that might make it better, I'd much appreciate
it. Some things might be self-contradictory right now, but I'll resolve that
soon.
You can find it at: http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html