 Space / 11394
    Re: New MOC: One-man Scout Ornithopter from "Dune" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks - I'm glad you like it. I've never seen the 'thopter from the game - any chance you could post, or point me to, some pics? - Paul (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: One-man Scout Ornithopter from "Dune" —Anthony Babington
   (URL) they don't look THAT good ingame, but I've always been a fan of Dragonflys, so this was the design that always stuck with me. I'm thinking I may try my hand at building one, as a sort of fourth interpretation of a 'thopter (at this rate, we're (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)