 Space / 11384
    Modest new site online —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hello all! Because of having way too much free time between two jobs, I decided to finally organize my own LEGO creations on my website. My site consists of two subsites: one devoted to Star Wars and one devoted to LEGOLAND Space with a twist versus (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Modest new site online —Jon Palmer
   I noticed you have one of my maintenance bots on your page. I don't mind if you use him but would you mind not calling him a "spybot" and also giving proper credit? Thanks -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Modest new site online —Alexander Zwagerman
   Yeez, I checked out your excellent page and suddenly realized I had gotten the idea and picture from you ages ago. It's going to be fixed quickly and humble apologies. Alexander (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)