 Space / 11337
Re: TMC Power Armor 001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:10:05 GMT

Thanks man!  I want to get what you said straight, "separate container",
do you mean separate from the dropship?  The containers are a big part of
the dropship.  In fact, the minifigs do not even fly in the Power Armors.
They sit on the crash seats then when the word for deployment comes
they get into the PA,s and wait for the doors to open (or swin if you prefer)
and... drooooop!  Getting a bit carried away here, sorry.
The next dropship will have removable containers much like "Space: Above and
Beyond." dropship.
Anyway, I am very happy that some of you enjoyed the MOCs.  That is point of
sharing with you guys.
Once I get more parts I will hopefully finish this guy and post the
end result.  I need a lot of these:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3297
plus all kinds of plates. Mucho money.
Thanks again Boris and to everybody else that replied to my post.

In lugnet.build.mecha, Borislav Marinov writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, David Rabadan writes:
I just posted the pics for the Power Armor in the dropship and walking out.
Remember, I have not finished the dropship, but I have completed the bays.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Hell of sweet!  It has been a long time since anyone has done something like
this, and the first time where the mechs are delivered in seperate containers.
I have never imagined that ideas from Star Ship Troopers can translated into
the mecha world in such a way.
I hope to see the whole thing completed soon!

Bobby (NOM)