 Space / 1131
Re: Set IDs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:52:47 GMT

Mark de Kock wrote in message ...
That would have to be the 6806 (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=surface+hopper ). It's got two at • its
back.

Doubtful. I've got 1 or 2 each of white and black 1x1 cylinders with fins. I
do have a few of those trans-yellow hoses though.

What are you going to do with all those classic spacemen?

Once I figure out what I've got, and what of that I want to sell and what I
want to keep, I'll be putting announcements up in auction or buy-sell-trade.
I probably will be trading some of the space figs (and do actually already
have an offer, actually from a previous deal which never happened, to trade
for some pirates, but I will probably be disposing of some complete [or
nearly so] sets also).

Frank