 Space / 11287
M:Tron Monorail Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 03:42:56 GMT

Thanks to Bernd Broich, who just made the monorail train plate, I was able
to create an M:Tron themed monorail car.  When the actual engine piece is
made, I will make the back part and the motor.  This one is missing some
parts, though.  The space light and sound siren and the wheels to the
monorail car have not been made yet.

Should I make an instruction set for this?

Markham