 Space / 11255
  Re: Starship Regent

(...) Man, I loved that show when I was a kid and I haven't seen it since (though I hear it's now on video). Obviously, I owe a lot of my inspirations for space warships to "Star Blazers." My Manta Fighter was inspired by the fighters from the Comet (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starship Regent

(...) Heh. I remember that one; kept thinking your Manta looked familiar somehow... (oh, and shhh! You're letting people know how old we are...) (...) I wish I had a scanner; I have the largest model kits for both ships (maybe someone at VLC has a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)