 Space / 11247
    New Battlespace layout/update —Zac Soden
   Hi everyone, As I am currently on school holidays, I have found the time to update my site and give it a new layout. It is now frameless, packed with javascript and has sound and animated gifs. Take a squiz at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/ Comments, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Battlespace layout/update —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) It's gorgeous! :D Though a few links don't work or direct to the wrong page, I like it a lot. I especially like that funky space-noise, and the little Protoss observer noise on the main page. :D best LFB (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: New Battlespace layout/update —Zac Soden
     In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: (about www.ozbricks.com/battlespace) (...) Thanks, Lindsay. I am quite proud of my space noises (I'm a guitarist so I am very sound oriented anyway :) I'll get on to those links soon. Zac Soden (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Battlespace layout/update —Adam Wood
   Ummm... Neat design. I could definately live without the sounds, but hey, that's just my opinion. Some of the links are screwed up eg - the V-5 Behemoth Tankmech takes you to the Boost Hopper... Other than that, it's a great improvement! "Zac Soden" (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Battlespace layout/update —Zac Soden
   (...) Its great to get some feedback. Thanks Adam. I guess the sounds are a personal thing, eh? Atl least yo can turn off your speakers ;) I'll fix the tankmech link when I get around to it. Thanks again, Zac Soden (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)