 Space / 11246
11245  |  11247
Subject:
Tantive IV MOC, My very own!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 04:09:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's my own! to fill my craving for LEGO's version.

The greeblies are not exact, made them up as I went, this was done almost
completely from my head, no references except a few glances at the Lego
version. I think it may be a bit stubby, oh well.

Please let me know what you think!

-Geordan-