 Space / 11216
Re: Finally! Real-life pics of my 'Future Bikes'.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.build, Gary E. Blessing writes:
I still think they're great,its nice to see them in real ABS!
I'm working on gathering pieces to build them too.

Gary

Wow, thanks! Didn't think anybody would actually want to build em. :P

---SteveR