 Space / 11185
    Re: Wesley Prewer —Wesley T. Prewer
   Hey Everbody: This is my first posting on Lugnet, I am the *mystery person* you have been talking about. A friend mine, Kenneth Tam and Nathan Falslev are all part of the Alliances Combined, in a huge war against the Combined Enemy, To learn more (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Wesley Prewer —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Great site and backstory. Keep up the good wurk. --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks Start planning for BrickFest 2002! The AFOL Community's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)