 Space / 11183
  New Wallpaper- In light of today... Missing Man Formation

I don't know how you feel about this, but I did the one thing I can do well. And that is scenes like these. I made this Missing Man formation of three of my new "David" fighters in tribute to the lives lost at the WTC today. If you have comments (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New Wallpaper- In light of today... Missing Man Formation

The image looks good. However, for a missing man formation shot, may I recommend using a viewpoint like this: (URL) is what comes to mind when I hear/read a reference to that formation. Travis Dickinson home.sc.rr.com/sivar/ (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Wallpaper- In light of today... Missing Man Formation

(...) hmmm, I thought it was a 4-point diamond with the right point missing. 0 0 0 like this ^ I will use both now Trav. Thanks! Rick (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Wallpaper- In light of today... Missing Man Formation

I did a search for the missing man formation, and it looks like you are right about the number of craft involved. From the few images I've found, the wedge formation appears to be correct. (URL) Dickinson (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)