 Space / 11119
Re: A bounty hunter's favourite way of getin' around!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:34:09 GMT

Very nice!
But what is that writing on your hand? :-)

Geordan Hankinson wrote:

by speeder bike of course! or should I say SNOT bike,:-) hehe, lot's of it here!

Lemme know what-chya think! (even though this is yet *another* hoverthing,
though this was not built forPaul's contest, but might as well enter it in
anyway...)

-Geordan-