 Space / 11106
Re: New MOC: SoloTrek VTOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 02:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Well, now that Mark has posted his version[1], here's mine!
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?m=solotrek
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram

1) http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=11101

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/

Also a great rendition, Bram!

That thing's got some .headlights. for its size! I don't think the pilot
will have to risk getting lost in the dark anytime soon, hehe.

I like the way you used the 1x1's with clips as the foot pedals/platform.
It's a cool touch. :)

Great work!

Joel J