 Space / 11034
    Sigh. Reposting my Mavors II class cruiser. —Jordan Greer
   (URL) let me know the address of an administrator or something so I can notify them of these problems. (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sigh. Reposting my Mavors II class cruiser. —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) That's strange--because your first post came through without a problem. best LFB (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sigh. Reposting my Mavors II class cruiser. —Jordan Greer
   Actually, it had several problems. The post appeared, then when I checked back later it had disappeared and the server's clock seemed to be messed up, then it reappeared with some other posts... (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)